During these uncertain and unusual times we at Biosphere Bikes like many places are putting in cleaning procedures to ensure the safest possible environment for customers and staff. We will be carrying out the following when we open on Saturday 18th July and from then onwards.
Please be aware of the current social distancing rules and as far as possible please adhere to them when you attend the hub.
The following social distancing rules will be in place at the hub to protect both customers and staff.
This may cause a slight delay in getting the hire out but is necessary to keep everyone protected.
- Only 1 person in the reception at any one time
- Hire forms will be filled out by a staff member and Tcs+Cs agreed as displayed so no physical signing is required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and will be used by any customer prior to handing over any form of Identification required for the hire.
- All bikes and equipment are wiped down with antibacterial solution prior to handover and again when returned.
- The reception area will be wiped down frequently and after each entry by a customer.
- Use of helmets will be demonstrated using dummy heads so that no physical contact is made.
- Bike functions will be explained with no physical contact.