BY HIRING ANY EQUIPMENT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE GRAN TOUR 4 SEATER BUGGY AND GO-KARTS MUST NOT BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD
- You must not leave equipment unattended. You are responsible for the security and use when you take hire possession.
- Always apply the brake when the equipment is left unattended
- Do NOT get on and off while the equipment is in motion
- Children under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs +)
- Children under 18yrs are NOT allowed to use the electric assist
- Occupants of the front seats with seatbelts MUST wear the seatbelts
- Do NOT turn sharply or brake at high speeds or take on steep gradients as this may cause toppling
- Keep to paved areas and do not go onto rough terrain or into water
- Use the equipment in a responsible way, being respectful to other path users
- Do NOT lend the equipment to anyone.
- Bring the equipment back by the time agreed as others may be waiting for it
- Report any problems or damage to the hire-point
- The use of helmets on the buggy and go-karts is not a legal requirement, but we can supply them if requested.
- Please KEEP FEET ON THE PEDALS at all times until the equipment has come to a full stop and the brake is applied.
- Wear suitable clothing and be mindful of anything that may get caught in the equipment mechanics.
- Wear suitable footwear, NO BARE FEET.
- Four(4) people only on the 4 seater buggy
- No dogs or animals on the equipment
- ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO A MEMBER OF STAFF SO THAT IT CAN BE LOGGED.
- Biosphere Bikes reserves the right to terminate hire and retain deposits should these conditions be broken
- Bicycles and all equipment remain the property of Biosphere Bikes
- If you know you have a problem and will not be back in time, please call to inform us to avoid additional charges
- The late return of equipment may incur an additional charge (minimum £10) if the hire point is not informed
- Always ensure the equipment is not left alone. Be aware that you are responsible for the equipment and may be liable for any loss or damage to them.
- If a deposit is taken when hiring the equipment it will be returned or refunded on return of the equipment on time and undamaged.
- A credit or debit card may be left in lieu of a deposit.
- Please check the equipment for damage and scratches before you leave and ask to note any pre-existing damage.
- Biosphere Bikes reserves the right to retain all or part of the deposit should the equipment be returned in a damaged or unreasonable condition. This does not apply in case of a fault with the equipment which is the result of fair wear and tear
- By hiring equipment you consent to Biosphere Bikes charging the cost of any such loss or damage to your credit or debit card or invoicing you for the repair cost.
- In the event of a breakdown, please call Biosphere Bikes in the first instance 07305 077 907
- You accept full responsibility if you ignore any of the above and Biosphere Bikes are not liable for injury or death to any person or loss or damage to any property that results. Save in respect of liability for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, the hire company’s liability to you whether in contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise is limited to the cost of the hire. You agree to indemnify us against liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses arising out of or in connection with the death or injury or any damage to property resulting from your hire or use of equipment.